Paciulli, Simmons & Associates is a multi-disciplinary consulting engineering firm providing civil engineering, land surveying, land planning, environmental and wetland, and cultural resource services. Our project experience includes serving public agencies and private sector companies in design/build, mixed-use, residential, commercial, educational, state and local government, federal/military, parks and recreation, redevelopment/urban planning, and sustainable and green design facility projects. With multiple office locations and an accomplished staff of professionals, we are able to offer our clients a unique combination of technical expertise, local knowledge and innovative solutions in everything we do in order to improve and sustain our built and natural environments.
Paciulli, Simmons & Associates is always happy to review resumes for general consideration if there are no current openings that fit your skills or expertise.
We are currently seeking a Civil Engineer to join our team in Northern Virginia. Duties include preparing project designs and assisting other civil engineers, planners and surveyors in our firm in preparation of civil engineering design projects. These projects include subdivisions, site plans, and road and utility improvement plans, as well as design analyses and correspondence that are part of these projects. These projects are performed for private developers, educational institutions, municipalities, and at Federal Government installations.
• Prepare concept layouts and preliminary analyses
• Establish street profiles and prepare grading designs for new streets and additions to existing streets
• Design and establish profiles for sanitary sewer lines and waterline utilities
• Prepare drainage designs for stormwater management facilities and general street and site drainage systems
• Coordinate with various planners, surveyors and engineers within the firm
• Coordinate with various architects and other consultants and clients in the design of subdivision and site development plans, municipal project and road improvement plans
• Coordinate and work with regulatory agencies to obtain agency approval of projects
• Attend design meetings and conferences as required to accomplish project work
• Review project sites in field prior to and under construction
• Prepare design schedules and written correspondence as required to accomplish work
• B.S. in Civil Engineering or equivalent professional experience
• Understanding of engineering principles
For consideration, please mail or email resume to:
Paciulli, Simmons & Associates
Attn: Human Resources
3975 Fair Ridge Drive, Suite 300 South
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Paciulli, Simmons & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer